Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are networks of employees that form based on shared characteristics or backgrounds, sponsored by UPMC. ERG members often share common ties, including their job roles, background, ethnicity, race, gender, etc. ERGs can serve as a forum for:
- Input to improve employee, patient, member and community experience
- Engagement in business opportunities and challenges
Join an Employee Resource Group (ERG)
If you are interested in learning more or joining an existing ERG, contact email@example.com
Coalition of Residents and Fellows of Color (C-ROC) — The mission is to positively influence the training environment and to increase recruitment and engagement of all residents and fellows of color. C-ROC accomplishes their objectives by:
- Driving organizational initiatives that maximize the engagement and recruitment of residents and fellows of color.
- Building an internal support system and community for residents and fellows.
- Creating a more inclusive training environment through increasing awareness and providing education.
- Supporting UPMC's efforts to attract and retain the best talent.
- Learn more about C-ROC from co-founders Piper Carroll and Dan Salahuddin
Physician Inclusion Council at UPMC and Pitt (PICUP) — Serves as a core component of our physician diversity infrastructure charged with developing strategies to recruit, retain, and promote the professional success and advancement of diverse physicians, especially those who are under-represented minorities within the UPMC/Pitt academic medical center.